NS WhatsApp Official
Official Site: www.NSwhatsa.app | New Update
Mobile users must be well aware of the screen locks and third-party application locks that make WhatsApp a secure instant messaging application. NS WhatsApp designer have come up with a brand new feature that has not been found on other instant messaging applications or their modifications. This is a feature based on protecting the privacy and security of the user by offering the user a specific lock option for each WhatsApp chat log.
Therefore, in addition to the use of software locks, third-party app locks, and screen lock features, this added conversation lock is extremely significant in improving user privacy and security. Let’s take a look at how to use NS WhatsApp’s conversation lock.
Steps to use chat lock to protect specific conversation privacy
NS WhatsApp is a mod version of the official WhatsApp that allows users to enjoy not only the basic features of WhatsApp but also to discover some other additional new features. These include customising WhatsApp’s theme and logo colours; hiding your online status and automatically replying to contact messages.
To enable this feature of locking specific messages, you will first have to download NS WhatsApp and install it.
- Step 1. First, make a backup of your official WhatsApp messages by going to Settings → Chat → click on Chat Backup → Then save it in a folder.
- Step 2. This step starts the uninstallation of the official WhatsApp and the installation of NS WhatsApp. Your device may show a pop-up window to block the installation of third-party software. This can be done by clicking on Go to Settings → Security → Check the check box written in front of Unknown sources to install it without any problems.
- Step 3. Once the installation is complete click to open the software. A new WhatsApp startup screen will appear, requesting to restore the previously backed-up data. Click on Continue.
- Step 4. Select the correct country or region and enter your mobile number for verification. Update your profile information and click the Done button to move on.
- Step 5. As long as the login is to the official account that the user has been using before, all the user’s chats and contacts will appear on the screen after clicking the NEXT button.
- Step 6. In the top right corner of the NS WhatsApp screen, click on the three vertical dot icons to go to Settings and find the Lock option.
- Step 7. Please click on the enable password menu to create a short password and enter a 4-digit password.
- Step 8. Once you have set your password, simply select the dialog box you wish to lock. The next time you want to open the chat box for that particular person you have locked, you will need to enter the password first.
As people become more and more dependent on the internet, privacy protection is becoming increasingly important. But for official WhatsApp, users can only rely on the screen lock on their phone for privacy protection. In order to meet the needs of users with higher privacy requirements, NS WhatsApp’s built-in chat lock feature has been developed. This feature is a great way to hide your chat history and personal images/videos. With this feature turned on, no one can read your locked chats without a password, so your privacy is completely in your hands. If you are interested, click on the button below to download NS WhatsApp.